CORDURA® AFT Fabric
Tiong Liong is Asian exclusive supplier to produce and sale CORDURA® fabric. CORDURA® AFT fabric uses INVISTA™ high tenacity nylon and PET yarn to make the fabric with anti-abrasion and snagging resistance. Fabric strength, which depends on fabric construction and textures, is about 20% stronger than regular PET knit mesh, whilst snagging resistance can reach 3.5 grades (ASTM D3999). The air breathability of CORDURA® AFT fabric benefits from its unique texture, so it is why CORDURA® AFT fabric is stronger and tough.
- Airflow through Cordura® AFT open mesh.
- Airflow through Cordura® AFT spacer mesh.
- Open-cell mesh, 3D spacer mesh.
- Excellent air breathability.
- Good ability of tearing and elongation strength, as well as abrasion and snagging resistance.
- High tenacity PET yarn can be able to do variety of heat finish. e.g. sublimation print.
- 210D FDY Nylon 66.
- 200D FDY Polyester.
- Footwear: All kinds of sports shoes.
- Backpacks: Bags and compartment.
- Download Sample Book
- CORDURA® AFT: Two-Tone 3D Spacer Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: 3D Space Mesh Has Brilliant Air Breathability
- CORDURA® AFT: 3D Spacer Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: 2D Sami-Open Knit Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: 2D Open Mesh Knit Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: Two-Tone Knit Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: Rip-Stop Texture Knit Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT Fabric Is Suitable For Sports Shoes
Tiong Liong / TLC CORDURA® AFT Fabric Service Introduction
Tiong Liong Industrial Co., Ltd. is Taiwan CORDURA® AFT Fabric supplier and manufacturer with more than 40 years experence. Since 1979, in the Textile Industry, Tiong Liong / TLC has been offering our customers high quality CORDURA® AFT Fabric production service. With both advanced technology and 40 years experience, Tiong Liong / TLC always make sure to meet each customer's demand.
Tiong Liong focuses on eco-friendly processes to realize the goal of reducing waste, pollution, and energy consumption.
The Innovation Center focuses on design and development of sustainable, innovative, and high-performance textiles.
The digital textile design system and e-material interface platform integrate virtual design and physical prototyping.