CORDURA® AFT Fabric
Tiong Liong is Asian exclusive supplier to produce and sale CORDURA® fabric. CORDURA® AFT fabric uses INVISTA™ high tenacity nylon and PET yarn to make the fabric with anti-abrasion and snagging resistance. Fabric strength, which depends on fabric construction and textures, is about 20% stronger than regular PET knit mesh, whilst snagging resistance can reach 3.5 grades (ASTM D3999). The air breathability of CORDURA® AFT fabric benefits from its unique texture, so it is why CORDURA® AFT fabric is stronger and tough.
- Airflow through Cordura® AFT open mesh.
- Airflow through Cordura® AFT spacer mesh.
- Open-cell mesh, 3D spacer mesh.
- Excellent air breathability.
- Good ability of tearing and elongation strength, as well as abrasion and snagging resistance.
- High tenacity PET yarn can be able to do variety of heat finish. e.g. sublimation print.
- 210D FDY Nylon 66.
- 200D FDY Polyester.
- Footwear: All kinds of sports shoes.
- Backpacks: Bags and compartment.
- Garments: Visual focus or air breathable reinforcement part, e.g. chest.
- CORDURA® AFT: Two-Tone 3D Spacer Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: 3D Space Mesh Has Brilliant Air Breathability
- CORDURA® AFT: 3D Spacer Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: 2D Sami-Open Knit Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: 2D Open Mesh Knit Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: Two-Tone Knit Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT: Rip-Stop Texture Knit Mesh
- CORDURA® AFT Fabric Is Suitable For Sports Shoes
40 Years of CORDURA® AFT Fabric Supply | Tiong Liong / TLC
Based in Taiwan, Tiong Liong Industrial Co., Ltd., since 1979, is a CORDURA® AFT Fabric supplier and manufacturer. The core textile techniques include weaving, dyeing and finishing, functional treatment and coating, and lamination, which have allowed them to develop fabrics that are eco friendly, durable, waterproof, breathable, heat & odor-control, anti bacteria and protective.
Tiong Liong / TLC is a licensed distributor for numerous global functional material brands and has been creating own-brand fabrics to provide versatile and novel textiles with professional service. Tiong Liong / TLC is Bluesign® and Global Recycling Standard (GRS) certified as well as apply Higg Index system in our product lifecycle.
Tiong Liong / TLC has been offering customers high-quality textiles and fabrics since 1979, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, Tiong Liong / TLC ensures each customer's demands are met.
Tiong Liong focuses on eco-friendly processes to realize the goal of reducing waste, pollution, and energy consumption.
The Innovation Center focuses on design and development of sustainable, innovative, and high-performance textiles.
The digital textile design system and e-material interface platform integrate virtual design and physical prototyping.